This new addition to our Technology Platform NoxEngine allows to split the sensing head of the camera (lens / filter wheel / detector) from the processing unit with optical fiber.
It enables to place the sensing part on hazardous areas (explosive / radioactive / confined / …) while keeping the processing and data storage in a safe location (control room / external shelter / …).
For instance, when acquiring measurement on an explosive environment, it may happen that the camera get accidently blasted. That’s no good, but the most important, is to make sure that measurement data are safe and backed up. This is allowed by moving the processing electronics away from the sensor part.
This technology is available on all our products and would benefit in situations such as :
- Measurement in explosive environment
- Measurement in strong magnetic environment
- Measurement in ionizing environment
- When camera or core is mounted on mast. It allows weight reduction on the mast, while allowing to access the processing unit from a remote station.
- Placing the sensing part on aircraft pod while having the processing unit on the cabin
Get in touch with us for more.